Tuesday 15 May 2012

Angela and Michael Pagan Wedding Blog

On Friday 11th May 2012, I had the pleasure of being invited to capture all the special moments of Michael and Angela Pagan's wedding. I have previously covered Angela's sisters wedding reception in 2011, so it was great to see some familiar faces!
Although Angela and I had been doing our 'sun dance' all week, I awoke that morning to thundery skies and the thought that the weather had different ideas, although that failed to put a dampener on any spirits of the day...

















After meeting a very nervous and excited groom at Arbroath Registry Office, it wasnt long before the bride made her entrance in a stunning, vintage style dress, instantly bringing a tear to her grooms eye .





Before the ceremonies proceedings Angela took a moment to re-align her grooms attire, asking "Who dressed you this morning? - oh, yes, yourself!" this prompting a giggle from everyone.

  After a lovely ceremony the couple set off in their 1930's car for their venue Queens Hotel, Dundee (still in the rain!) :-)
After some fantastic speeches, - Michael, I think James stuck you in it there! - smiles were all round, food was served. And everyone was ready to PARTY!





















 Here is a selection of your images from your very special day, my gift to you - a (very) early preview of some more of your images. Thanks again for inviting me to be involved in your day, I hope I have helped to create images that make you smile and capture the 'essence' of your day - Love, Laughter, Family and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment