Thursday 11 December 2014

Jen and Ryan Wedding - Huntingtower Hotel, Perthshire.

As most of you know to ensure a personal, quality service from myself, I tend to only take on one wedding each weekend due to the effort, energy I put into these often 12-14 hour days. Although from time to time, I am offered jobs from couples that I really want to be a part of, so I bend the rule occasionally ;-)
This was most certainly so for Jen and Ryan -as often is the case I was referred to them by a previous client and upon our first consultation (to see if we were all a good 'fit') I knew it would be a day full of laughter and fun (for them and me!) After a much longer meeting than necessary (we had lots of banter) I knew I wanted to be their photographer...:-)

I arrived to find Jen with a full stomach (another good sign - no nerves...yet!), having fun with her 'girls' in her suite. This is a favourite part of the day for me, I get to sneak peeks at all the dresses, listen to all the jokes and giggles and just generally get excited with everyone before the day marches on. And a wedding always goes by soooo quickly....Hopefully these images allow my couple to savour all those moments that flew by so fast...








No comments:

Post a Comment