Monday 16 June 2014

Broughty Ferry Sunset Session (Katie, Fraser and Georgia)

I am lucky enough to be capturing Katie and Fraser's big day later this year, so was extra happy when they contacted me to ask for a Family Session prior to this. Providing the same benefits as an Engagement session, it allows couples/families to meet me again, and experience how my sessions and coverage is conducted. Informal, friendly and hopefully always fun!

As the family is based in Dundee, Katie and Fraser decided they would like to have their session at the beach at Broughty Ferry, this being a place they used to stroll with Georgia in the pram often, when she was first born. Although now at 8 months, this was her real first interaction with the beach and sand! :-) Katie confided in me, that it was how quickly and how much Georgia had changed and grown in the previous 8 months that had prompted her to secure a session before the wedding, understanding that these moments are fleeting and wanting to ensure she had them captured.

All in all, I had a great time, meeting the family at their home for a blether :-) then heading straight to the beach for 40 mins to make the most of the evening sun. This evening, we were blessed with one of the warmer, sunnier evenings (again I was sun-dancing the day before!) it really got me in the mood for summer..

Soooo looking forward to seeing you all again shortly for that extra special day of yours.




























No comments:

Post a Comment