Monday 16 June 2014

Kailin Newborn Session (5 Days young)

Introducing Kailin Neveah Lamb at her inhome Newborn Session at only 5 days young, cute enough to eat right? :-) Some new Mum's either want to incorporate their own home in their images or they prefer the ease of conducting a Session at home (i.e. you dont have to even get dressed if you dont want to!).
Kirsty and Craig opted for the at home Session, due to being a busy working mum of El Wedding and Event Management( working for yourself means you have no real maternity leave) and already having an energetic girl, Kaci at home, ready to be a big sister to Kailin, so this proved the best option for them.

Due to Kirsty's business, we had crossed paths before at another event she had hosted - a childrens Halloween Party (she has many tricks up her sleeve, applicable to not only Wedding planning). When she contacted me to book a Session for her upcoming arrival - I always recommend clients book in before baby is born to ensure my availability, as due to the flexibility required I only secure a limited amount of Newborn Sessions each month - I was flattered, due to her industry, Kirsty has contacts with various photographers locally and further afield, yet had entrusted capturing these precious, newborn moments to myself - thanks again guys.

That alone made me smile, then I met Kailin - what a dream! Calm, content, happy to play with me and allow me my newbie cuddles. What a lovely morning at work.......Following are a few images from her session - Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment