Sunday 27 April 2014

Fraser Stuart Buick Newborn Session in Studio

Meet little Fraser.....at 9 days young. What wise eyes and look of curiosity he has - I love it! Lesley and Aly were given Gift Vouchers for a Newborn Session in Studio for little Fraser from their family, they certainly seemed pleased with their unique gift, this will last many more years, than that cute babygro or clothes and give much more enjoyment I hope!








The following images are captured in between 'poses', I always allow extra time during a session for any soothing if necessary, or feeding/changing (there always is!) These moments I like to capture informally, in a similar style to my Wedding photography - more reportage. For me personally - I treasure these types of natural, informal moments.












Newborn Sessions tend to take 2 hours +, this time flew by for me just chatting with the Buicks and putting the world to rights! I always like to take advantage of babys waking moments....normally using this period to capture some family images at this very precious, new time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment