Monday 24 October 2011

Mimosa

Add caption


Last Sunday, I was busy with a shoot for an inspiring hairdresser Donna Livie from Mimosa, Dundee. In amongst curlers and mists of hairspray, fantastic creations were made.
Though the ever earlier winters we're are getting here didnt help with our light situation, I think some great shots of all the models were captured.
 Donna makes transition between all styles look effortless whether punk, classic, vintage, bridal (and everything in between) all your hair wishes can be met here.
A big thank you to all the models as well! Here is a little sneek peek, more will be uploaded as I get through my ever increasing workload! Hope you like........All Comments are welcome, Im sure the models like to hear them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment