Monday 21 April 2014

Holly Hart - with a superhero name and a superhero nature! Newborn Session

Meet Holly Hart at 12 days young....I actually had the privilige of making her acquaintance several months before while I provided coverage for Emily and Jonny's big day, after having such a wonderful, welcoming experience at their wedding - I was super excited to revisit them in their own home, to capture some moments of their brand new angel - Holly. And I was not disappointed, this is a warning - seriously, cute enough to eat, baby coming up! 




















I honestly could have spent all day, photographing Holly and her 'many' expressions....I even managed to convince Mum and Dad, to get some images of them all. Are they not just the picture of happiness?
Really, truly, sincerely thank you Emily and Jonny for inviting me into these special moments of your family's life. Its an honour and joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment