Saturday 24 May 2014

Kennedy Girls in the Flowers - Bluebell Session

Welcome to one of my favourite places at this time of year, The Bluebell Woods. This year I used the Woods near Murthly/Kinclaven and they did not disappoint, although there are various of these woodlands around Perth just now :-)
Who better to go for a stroll in the flowers with than these Lovely Ladies? Lindsay had contacted me previously specifically for Bluebell Sessions after seeing last years images, we both agreed that this was a wonderful place to capture some natural, whimsical moments between Lindsay and her daughters, Emelia and Poppy.















































Girls - I had such good fun with you all, I sincerely hope you did too (I think you did my the big smiles you left with!) ;-) My goal is to always capture your family as they are, natural, free, unrestricted. I hope I did this for you, capturing your special bond with each other and this precious time for you - as these moments are fleeting....before you know it they are at school and off! I hope our paths cross again Ladies! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment