Monday 11 August 2014

Keillor Wedding, Rufflets Country House Hotel, St.Andrews - Angie B Photography - Wedding Photography

Not only did they get married under an awning hand made by his father, they got married in a place they will be with their children for many future celebrations, a place they can show them every day "Look this is exactly where Mum and Dad got married" - I love this idea! Introducing the beautiful Garden Wedding of Lesley and Sam Keillor, then moving on to Rufflets Country House in St.Andrews for a good old knees up!
There are LOTS of details about this wedding - I want to share, so its going to be a long one...:-)








I first arrived at "The Garden" to a flurry of activity in the kitchen - by some very glamorous ladies :-) and to find I had arrived just before the groom! A few minutes later, Sam and his entourage arrived and I could start capturing some images of him with his 'boys'. Nervous he wasn't, Excited - definitely!



















Afterwards I visited Lesley, a stunning bride (and what a dress!) at her parents home, as she was getting ready with her bridesmaids. Who I actually know from many years ago ( and from what feels like a previous life - high school!), My career has allowed me to meet so many new faces and discover old ones too! 


















When you have a Ceremony in such an special place, as your parents beautiful Garden it really means you can personalise every last detail, and I was NOT disappointed today. Sooo many lovely details, all handmade by family members - An awning (Id have in my house!), little chalkboards for the pageboys, bright wooden beach huts (that remind me of my foreign travels) gorgeous little wooden details dotted all around....each time I walked through the Garden I spotted something new! The ceremony was full of smiles, laughter and a few tears as Lesley and Sam exchanged their vows. Adding an extra personal touch the couples close friend, Emma (visiting from Dubai especially for the day) sang beautifully during the ceremony for the couple. I'll let the images tell the rest............
















































































After cocktails and champagne in the sunshine - it was soon time to head to Rufflets, for an exquisite meal and dancing!




















































































When there is dancing like above going on, its always hard for me to leave - I want to join in on the fun too! ;-) Thank you so much Lesley & Sam, for entrusting capturing those special moments on your truly gorgeous day to me. I hope Ive captured it as you remember it. Wishing all the happiness in the world, in your future years together!











No comments:

Post a Comment